Cool and Meaningful Tattoo Quotes
Tattoo quotes are a strong, meaningful and individual tattoo styles. Although there are many similar tattoo quotes out there, each one is special and unique to the owner. They are a cool way to define yourself and your values and guide your life.
So you have millions of options to wear tattoo quotes. You can choose different languages and put together various nice words to create a unique statement. Or just combine your favorite quote with awesome scripting or fonts and your result will be a truly personal tattoo.
However, every tattoo, regardless of size or quantity of tattooed skin needs aftercare. Unfortunately, a blur in a quote caused by infection, can make it unreadable.
Checking the quotes.
• Check the spelling more than once. You probably don’t want to have a funny and awkward tattoo design.
• If your quote is in another language, show someone fluent in that language first. That way they can tell you what it says and whether there is any other interpretation of the quote than the one you know.
• If the quote has more than a few words, physically check it against the actual source. Make sure nothing is missing, has a wrong word and it’s in the correct order.
• Don’t allow the actual font of the letters to become too fancy with a lot of flourishes, or your tattoo could become hard to read.
• Consider that very long passage, besides being more expensive, becomes tedious to read. Over time, the letters will blend into one another.
• Childhood sayings
• An influential speech
Popular Places to Get Quotes Tattooed
• Inner arm
33 Amazing Tattoo Quotes for Inspiration
1. Live free, fear nothing.
2. Walk through hell to get to heaven.
3. Life goes on.
4. Only God can judge me.
5. Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
6. Love never fails.
7. The ones that love us, never really leave us.
8. What goes around, comes around.
9. Let it be.
10. What doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger.
11. If you don’t live for something, you’ll die for nothing.
12. Reality is wrong, dreams are for real.
13. Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live.
14. Live the life you have imagined.
15. Love the sinner, hate the sin.
16. Be the change you want to see.
17. The past is practice.
18. I am the architect of my own destruction.
19. Stand for something or you’ll fall for anything.
20. Live, laugh, love.
21. A single rose can be my garden, a single friend, my world.
22. I love you to the moon and back.
23. Sometimes it’s better to let things go.
24. Life goes on.
25. Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.
26. Family is forever.
27. Never a failure, always a lesson.
28. Never give up.
29. No regrets
30. Too weird to live, too rare to die.
31. Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
32. You don’t know what you’re alive for until you know what you will die for.
33. Family, where life begins and love never ends.
As regards the removal of a tattoo, it is an extremely painful, lengthy and expensive process. An average sized tattoo can take anywhere up to 5-8 visits and is said to hurt way more than getting the tattoo ever did. So take a bit of time to think about your new tattoo. Where you will put it on your body. Also, think about your tattoo in the future, like in 20 years, cause it will still be with you then.