15 Creative Guitar Tattoo Designs
The music lovers are welcome! If you don’t imagine your life without music, like the biggest fans, apply a tattoo of music notes or your favorite instrument on your body, which will always be your companion throughout your life. Thus, this article refers to the guitar tattoo designs, which are of different colors and styles. If you have decided to go for such a design, then you ought to be looking for one that will be a representation of what and who you are and what you want the tattoo to mean.
Actually, guitar tattoo designs are more often than not just a reflection of a person’s undying love for music. Sometimes people get guitar tattoos as a tribute of their favorite musician or guitarist. For example many people still have guitar tattoos to express their sorrow at the death of Elvis Presley! Or a person having a guitar tattoo inked on his or her body, becomes a permanent business card of the holder’s profession.
In general, there are two kinds of guitars – the acoustic guitar and the electric guitar. The electric guitar is available in several different shapes and colors. The last one looks the same, though it has variations in color and size. The acoustic guitar is an instrument for folk, country or classical music, while the electric one is common in the rock world of music.
Sometimes, you can be the witness of artistic guitar tattoos, as many people love adding some prints to the standard guitar image, like flowers, skulls, hearts, music symbols and so on. Thereby, you can find some inspirational guitar tattoo designs and even fall in love with them. Enjoy them!
1. In this tattoo the wooden guitar is surrounded by musical staves. The artist has used natural wooden tones for this tattoo which gives this design a warm color scheme. It seems as if the staves are waiting for a composer to be filled with sweet music notes.
2. This is one of the coolest tattoo designs under the music tattoos. In this picture you can see a great skull, which has a Goth look. This also expresses one’s extreme love for rock music.
3. This is a larger than life extra ordinary guitar tattoo design where the lady has inked a huge guitar tattoo on her back to demonstrate her love for guitar. The design is inked in a single black color. Basically, it makes your back look like a cool guitar highlighting your figure sketch.
4. Many people believe that music is their best friend. These people want to have music guided with a guardian angel. This tattoo depicts the guitar with wings, which are applied in an artistic way.
5. Sometimes people opt for guitar tattoos even though they don’t play. These people choose the guitar tattoo to just symbolize their love for listening to guitar music. A simple black sketchy or bold guitar is perfect for them. Girls often get these on the inside of their wrist or on their ankle, which looks cute.
6. A guitar tree is a unique idea! It symbolizes how deeply rooted a person’s soul is in his music. It shows that once music starts growing on you there is no getting rid of it and more than all this!